Thursday, December 3, 2009

Hazelnut Butter Cookies


As I told you in my last post, we always bake lots and lots of cookies for Christmas in my family. These Hazelnut Cookies are in my Mom's repertoire as long as I can remember. Actually we are making these probably since I was five or six years old. The recipe came from a comic book which I was reading at that time, and since then we only call them Micky Mouse cookies. They are really easy to make and have a wonderful buttery taste.


Hazelnut Butter Cookies

200g butter, at room temperature
125g granulated sugar
100g ground hazelnuts
200g all purpose flour
whole hazelnuts as topping


Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (180° Celsius). Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.

Cream the butter and sugar with a mixer for a few minutes. Fold in the flour and ground hazelnuts.

Place tablespoon sized drops of dough on the cookie sheet. Top each cookie with a hazelnut. Bake for about 8-10 minutes.


Enjoy and Guten Appetit!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...